JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi Guys,

I need to come up with a down payment for a condo so I am selling all my stuff. I hate to see it all go but with the my rent payments going up in a couple of months its not worth renting anymore so the Mrs and I decided to buy instead. This means no trades, FTF and cash only. All prices are FIRM as they are already low enough. I will not bother replying to low ball offers, so please do not bother me with those. All guns come with 1 mag unless stated otherwise. I will split this up between the rifles and handguns in the classifieds.

1. H&K USP Tactical .45. This one was made in 2000. Has a match trigger and Tritium night sights. Comes with a thread protector and 2 10rd mags and a plastic clam shell case(the case is not the original). $SOLD

IMG_1357.jpg
IMG_1356.jpg
IMG_1363.jpg

2. H&K USP Compact Stainless 9mm. Comes with 2 10rd mags, HK cable lock,
manual and original box. $SOLD

IMG_1361.jpg
IMG_1360.jpg
IMG_1362.jpg

3. Browning Buckmark Camper URX .22LR. This one is used but looks brand new. Comes with 3 10rd mags(2 of the mags are brand new, still sealed), all paperwork, soft case and cardboard box. $SOLD

IMG_1376.jpg
IMG_1377.jpg
IMG_1378.jpg

The USP 9mm has about 150rds thru it but I am not the first owner.
The USP Tac .45 has about 200rds thru it and I am the third owner of the weapon. Both weapons are rated for 20,000rds so I woudn't worry about them wearing out any time soon. HK guns are some of the best weapons you can get. These are the only ones I would carry.

what is the condition and round count? and what type of sights? are you looking for anything in particular for possible trade?

thanks.
jb

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.