JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2400
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.7x28mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
I acquired these two rifles last year but didn't get a chance to shoot them, yet I still bought the faux suppressor for I hate the looking of pencil barrel
I'm moving out to a liberal state on the east coast sometime next year, and I'm not thinking about neutering these babies with some half-bubblegum featureless modifications and use those poor 10rd mags on them.
I'm trying to put them into good hands but I'm not hurrying to sell, just trying to make a fair price.
20210305230230.jpg
both sold, thank yall for watching and your offering
PS90 comes with 3 mags
6 boxes of ammo unopened, 1 box of 50rd FN ammo but I dropped and broke the box while taken this pic, will tape it, and 50rds in the magazine as shown, and extra 30ish loss rounds in the far-right FN ammo box shown in the picture, total 430ish 5.7 ammo
$2400 for gun+mags+ammo
Stream light and UH-1 holographic sight would sell with an extra $500 on top of the gun, so $2900 for everything in the PS90 package.

(the scar package is gone)
Scar-16 yes it is a 16inch barrel rifle, that's the slip-on faux suppressor
3200 including streamlight+grip+gun bag, will also toss a bag of 120rd tmc 5.56 ammo for free(just like the photo below, unopened) to help the sale

pm556xbp_1.jpg
The elcan specter os4x is for sale for $800, if being picked together with the gun package the special deal price will be $3800 total.
Will not sell the scope before the gun is sold.

I can do reasonable travel but prefer to meet locally at the Beaverton-Hillsboro area.
Shipping is possible if payment is prepaid.

Not considering trade at this time

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How much if I buy the whole package??
Sorry not looking for trades and I will have to master my pump action and 1911 skill now lol
6500 if pick up everything together. That's another $200 drop
5500 if just the guns no optic/flashlight. That's $100 drop

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.