JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
32 ACP
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The state I'm moving to have hi-cap magazine restrictions and I don't wanna pin the mags to meet the requirement. So I'm selling these two.
CFDC064D-8636-4A2E-A92B-878EBBF12D16.jpeg
both gun comes with 3 mags
The mod81 has upgraded thin grip panel to improve the shooting experience. Now even a small hand can hold the grip firm and tide.

The m9a3 has the original paper box and the ammo crate style gun box
TLR-1 comes with the gun to match the designated holster.

mod 81 $400
M9a3 $900
And the price is firm

For sale no trade, meet at the pdx metro area preferably A cut above pawn at Beaverton area
I reduced the price for I wanna jump into the suppressor side of the world
Although I'm not in a hurry to sell, the stamp turn around time is still bubblegum
So I wanna make this sale go a bit faster

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Should be. I think the only incompatibilities are compact mags to full size pistols. The 10 round mags have a rib down the center so it turns your double stack into a single stack. It is a much cheaper option than trying to buy another pistol in another state. The Mec Gar mags are high quality and affordable aftermarket ones if you don't want to pay the Beretta premium. Just another option to consider. If you wait until the holidays, Beretta usually has pretty good sales on parts and accessories. Plus you can take apart the ones you have now and leave them disassembled in the event you move to another state with no limit.

Should be. I think the only incompatibilities are compact mags to full size pistols. The 10 round mags have a rib down the center so it turns your double stack into a single stack. It is a much cheaper option than trying to buy another pistol in another state. The Mec Gar mags are high quality and affordable aftermarket ones if you don't want to pay the Beretta premium. Just another option to consider. If you wait until the holidays, Beretta usually has pretty good sales on parts and accessories. Plus you can take apart the ones you have now and leave them disassembled in the event you move to another state with no limit.
thanks the info is very helpful

I too have one or two 10 rounders that came with my 92fs when it was new. 10 bucks apiece if you happen to be near eugene sometime. PM me for phone number.

I too have one or two 10 rounders that came with my 92fs when it was new. 10 bucks apiece if you happen to be near eugene sometime. PM me for phone number.
Thanks if someday I'm heading south I would definitely send you pm

Do you have the original grips for the Mod 81, any accessories? I have a CHL and we could do a transfer in 5 minutes.
i do have the thicc grip for mod81
sorry for some reason your reply wasn't being updated in my msg alert, just saw it

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.