JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
0opt.jpg

That's right, one of my babies is up for sale or trade...
This is my Springfield XD45 Compact in nice condition with some extras. The package includes:
  • XD45 Compact
  • TruGlo tritium fiber optic night sights
  • Four magazines (three 10 round and one 13 round - I forgot I had the fourth so it isn't pictured)
  • All original XD Gear
  • Original case
  • Fobus paddle holster
  • Two Pearce pinky extensions for the short mags (I didn't find them necessary)

This was my nightstand gun, so it only saw a holster a few times at the range. It does have a little scratch on the top of the slide. If you're interested, but think a little scratch might bother you, I'll take a close up pic for you. It's very minor.

This is an extremely accurate and reliable weapon. However, I've recently fallen in love with how Glocks handle for me, so I'm selling the XD as part of my transition to Glock fanboydom.

Cash price is $480.

Possible Trades:
  • Glocks
  • XDS45
  • Sig P238
  • I said I'm switching to Glocks, but I'm still human... if you have a trade, let me hear it!

I'm new to the forum, but rest assured I'm reliable and easy to deal with. I'd expect to meet in person and would like cash. I'll need to see your CHL or ODL. I live in Portland but am not afraid to meet a little bit out of the way.

1opt[1].jpg 2opt.jpg
3opt.jpg 4opt.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.