JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I posted in there, but I'm not confident that this forum is the right audience for this type of gear. Just looking for another place to advertise or sell it outright.

I'm a member of both iFish and OFF - both are good places to sell (iFish being almost hyper active with it's classifieds, so you're likely to get the most exposure there. You just have to have X number of posts before you can sell things there). eBay can be alright - but it can also be pretty bloated with stuff. Craigslist is good - I've sold and scored lots of gear there.

I'm a member of both iFish and OFF - both are good places to sell (iFish being almost hyper active with it's classifieds, so you're likely to get the most exposure there. You just have to have X number of posts before you can sell things there). eBay can be alright - but it can also be pretty bloated with stuff. Craigslist is good - I've sold and scored lots of gear there.

+1 like both iFish and OFF cl is where I always start but you really have to deal with alot of riff raff. I would rather deal locally than ebay but you can get a feeling for what people will pay for what you have.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top