JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
City
Hillsborough
State
Oregon
C5DF90C2-0821-4882-AEC6-7CAABFB369A7.jpeg CFE2DA3C-93A2-4E58-A808-EBB9CEBBF613.jpeg 1222FAAF-559E-466B-AF1C-E5726174AF96.jpeg 019E718A-CEB7-4D7D-9537-897DA852EC6F.jpeg Ammunition sale mentioned at end of post

$50...I am the owner of Carter Cutlery, a local Bladesmithing factory where we hand forge some of the world's finest knives in the Japanese tradition. I reloaded ammo in my free time for years for relaxation and fun. My interests have shifted and now I wish to divulge of my equipment and supplies. Please contact me if you would like to see any of the items below, which I will sell at a very reasonable price, and the more you buy, the larger discount I will entertain. There is simply not enough time to price out everything that I have for sale. As a starting point, figure 50% off of fair market value for reloading equipment, and 10-20% off fair market value for factory new ammunition and factory new components.

I have, for sale:
Hornady progressive press, used and a little rusty but fully functional
Hornady single stage press, ditto.
Standard caliber shell holder and plates:
Tens of thousands of premium primers:
Small pistol
Large pistol
Large pistol magnum
Small rifle
Large rifle
Large rifle magnum
Hundreds of pounds of Hodgedon powder:
H380
H4350
H1000
H414
H110
BL-C(2)
H4895
Trail Boss
Thousands of premium reloading bullets:
Others

Also for sale is factory ammunition below wholesale cost. I will soon be listing choice wheelguns and other firearms for sale as well. Feel free to inquire.

Murray Carter 503-816-6556 (text message best)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Is that $50 listed for all the items you describe in your ad? If so, I will take it today. Sending you a text.

Ammunition sale mentioned at end of post

$50...I am the owner of Carter Cutlery, a local Bladesmithing factory where we hand forge some of the world's finest knives in the Japanese tradition. I reloaded ammo in my free time for years for relaxation and fun. My interests have shifted and now I wish to divulge of my equipment and supplies. Please contact me if you would like to see any of the items below, which I will sell at a very reasonable price, and the more you buy, the larger discount I will entertain. There is simply not enough time to price out everything that I have for sale. As a starting point, figure 50% off of fair market value for reloading equipment, and 10-20% off fair market value for factory new ammunition and factory new components.

I have, for sale:
Small pistol
Large pistol
Large pistol magnum
Small rifle
Large rifle
Large rifle magnum
H380
H4350
H1000
H414
H110
BL-C(2)
H4895
Trail Boss
Others

Also for sale is factory ammunition below wholesale cost. I will soon be listing choice wheelguns and other firearms for sale as well. Feel free to inquire.

Brass .223 below .25 CPR I am interested.

Murray is a stand up guy! He's got a large amount of items that he's going through to inventory and price. In the meantime, if you're interested in anything, best to shoot him a text message and get a conversation started. He is very fair on price and again, an all-around stand up guy that is great to deal with! Thanks Murray!

Purchased ammunition and reloading components from him today. Super nice guy and good prices. Response to questions about add was within minutes.
Thanks

Need some 5.56, got any?
Hi I'm in montana but I do have around 2300 round of 223 ammo. Most is brass. About 45 boxes of steel wolf. And 47 boxes of brass PMC. The rest is brass reloads I bought at gunshots loose in boxes. I want $10 box of steel and $15 box for brass.

View attachment 525289 View attachment 525290 View attachment 525291 View attachment 525292 Ammunition sale mentioned at end of post

I have, for sale:
Small pistol
Large pistol
Large pistol magnum
Small rifle
Large rifle
Large rifle magnum
H380
H4350
H1000
H414
H110
BL-C(2)
H4895
Trail Boss
Others

View attachment 525289 View attachment 525290 View attachment 525291 View attachment 525292 Ammunition sale mentioned at end of post

I have, for sale:
Small pistol
Large pistol
Large pistol magnum
Small rifle
Large rifle
Large rifle magnum
H380
H4350
H1000
H414
H110
BL-C(2)
H4895
Trail Boss
Others

anything left? If so i would be interested in purchasing all. Thank you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.