JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you say "bullets" are you meaning full, ready to shoot cartridges OR just ready to use in reloading bullets?

Thanks for helping me to clarify that ZeroRing. I have retitled the posting to clarify that I am selling ready to shoot ammunition (except for that which is labeled brass or dies).

I can't figure out how to edit the title of the thread though...

Thanks for the clarification. Do you know what brand the .40sw "factory reloads" are? Depending on the specifics I may be interested in those and the Remington 9mm. :s0155:

Also, how old is the ammo and if you don't mind my asking, why are you selling it (did you get rid of your 9mm and .40sw firearms)?

Thanks for the clarification. Do you know what brand the .40sw "factory reloads" are? Depending on the specifics I may be interested in those and the Remington 9mm.

Also, how old is the ammo and if you don't mind my asking, why are you selling it (did you get rid of your 9mm and .40sw firearms)?

I bought the .40 reloads in Feb of 2008 from the biggest ammo stand at the gun show in the Bay Area (I'm new to WA), but I can't remember the name. Since I was shooting it through my Glock and the feed ramp on them doesn't support the rear of the cartridge very well, I was sure to ask if they pressure tested them and they did (a machine did everything). I didn't want a notorious Ka-boom. The 9mm I bought in mid 2007.

As far as the reason I'm getting rid of it, I've always bought in bulk from gun shows to keep the unit cost down. I shot a lot of 9mm through my SW 3913 (which is up for sale in the handgun classifieds). Then I got a Glock 23 and shot that almost exclusively for a while, but have since sold it. All I shoot now is .45 through my Kimbers. No sense in holding onto ammo I have no plan to use when the money could be invested elsewhere.

Hope that answers your questions.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.