Reactions
1670510709635.png

Reactions
Man, there are going to be two types of us in 10-20 years.

A well document arsenal ready to show them their papers and those that go to get the lawnmower out of the garage and a box of illegal magazines drops spilling out on the floor to the sound of the owner cursing a few times while picking them back up and throwing the box back into the corner of the garage.

Reactions
Man, there are going to be two types of us in 10-20 years.

A well document arsenal ready to show them their papers and those that go to get the lawnmower out of the garage and a box of illegal magazines drops spilling out on the floor to the sound of the owner cursing a few times while picking them back up and throwing the box back into the corner of the garage.
Ummm.. mine is going to be in my carry piece, so it take doesn't matter if my magazine is documented or not, as they won't take kindly to me being in unlawful possession of it.

Reactions
....you can have them, but not use them outside the home. Well, unless you're going to a recognized shooting range. Only if they're transported in a locked container. On Tuesday. During daylight hours.

Honestly, more and more it feels like they're trying to make the process so complicated that it scares a lot of folks away.

Don't let them win.....

Reactions
Take a picture of all magazines with your phone. Upload to a could account. Proves date of ownership prior to the unfortunate enactment of BM114

Reactions
Ummm.. mine is going to be in my carry piece, so it take doesn't matter if my magazine is documented or not, as they won't take kindly to me being in unlawful possession of it.
I have almost 300 mags for less than 30 guns - so some of them are going to have to be in storage as none of my guns can take more than one mag at a time - maybe two with a "clip".

Reactions
Ha, true but remember this is the Legal section, let’s stick to law responses. Even idealists need to understand the law first.

Plus, remember modern wars are won by realism, precisely understanding the position, and even selective retreat. Bragging feels good but details win the battle.

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top