JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looking to sell my 1898 Winchester Model 1895 Lever Action 30-40 Krag. Any advice on best place to list it? It's s/n is around 11,700.

Any ideas or advice on an auction or other option. locally? Any consignment shops that deals in really rare guns?

DC9A69D9-0B5D-43D2-811F-E7A44315DE39.jpeg F728F5EC-D344-4E2C-8D72-559FEC794C7C.jpeg

You can list it here in the classifieds section for FREE! As far as price, it would be good to look on line at some of the auctions to get an idea what they are selling for! With out seeing it up close and in person, it's hard to give an estimated value, but generally a Grand is a good middle ground! I have seen them fo for as little as $400 and as much as a nice newer car!

Your looking at like $2500 and up for a Saddle Ring Carbine model 1895 If it had the Lyman #21 receiver sight it would be pushing $3000 depending on a close exam..

You can list it here in the classifieds section for FREE!
You can list it here in the classifieds section for FREE! As far as price, it would be good to look on line at some of the auctions to get an idea what they are selling for! With out seeing it up close and in person, it's hard to give an estimated value, but generally a Grand is a good middle ground! I have seen them fo for as little as $400 and as much as a nice newer car!
Your looking at like $2500 and up for a Saddle Ring Carbine model 1895 If it had the Lyman #21 receiver sight it would be pushing $3000 depending on a close exam..
It does have it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads