JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quick and relatively hassle free. No send me the money then I will send the gun to your FFL and wait to see if you have complaints once you see it.

Tons of scammers out there dreaming up new ways to screw people remotely through the mail!

Last Edited:
FTF at a local shop.

Buyer has no reason to back out after you ship, no card chargebacks, cash in hand seals the deal. You walk away after they pay and it's then up to their background check to clear for when they walk home with it.

Networking....

I wouldn't hesitate to send something to a well reputable members FFL of choice, they would have all details and multiple photos to help judge their interest level. This would all be before payment. I haven't met anyone that I can remember whom I wouldn't send stuff to while waiting for a payment on this board.

I've loaned tools, shipped magazines to try out and done plenty like that so it all comes to who you are dealing with. A new member of 3 months with 5 transactions all positive is not comparable to a 10 year member with 75 +.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top