Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sellier & Bellot 9mm

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Murphy, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Murphy

Murphy Oregon Member

Northwest Armory has 50ish cases of 9mm 115 grain FMJ Sellier & Bellot ammo on sale. It is 9.99 per 50 round box or $199.80 per case of 1000.

There does not seem to be a limit on how much you buy. I saw several individuals leaving with multiple cases.

2. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Good target ammo.. boxer, reloadable

3. just dan

just dan PDX Active Member

i bought a couple cases of it from them at that price a couple weeks ago. might have to pick up more... burned through one entire case this week :)

4. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

The SB stuff works well. Cheap and reliable. The only thing i don't like is the red die on the primer. I can't seem to clean if off.

5. NUCLEARMJ

NUCLEARMJ Lafayette/Hillsboro Member

how does this stuff compare to UMC? im just curious cause i can get umc for around 50 for a 250 bulk pack

6. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

Honestly, they're both target practice ammo. 9mm is made in the czech replublic and it used to be sold at Bimart. They're pretty much on par with each other. You can't go wrong with 250 rounds for $50 though.

7. fd15k

fd15k Tigard,OR Well-Known Member

SB used to have steel jacketed bullets (note in brass cased ammo), not sure if these ones are the same.

8. NWARMORY

NWARMORY Milwaukie, Oregon Member

Hi,

The S&B 9mm ammo in this tread has a full jacket bullet consisting of a lead core covered with a metallic jacket.

It is a good load.

Thank you,

Karl

9. olydemon

olydemon Olympia Active Member

S&B is my favorite target box. Cheap up here a Surplus Ammo and Arms , and also around the same price. I also like their smaller sized boxes, lets you store more in the same space the big boxes take up.

10. Flea7

Flea7 Washington State New Member