JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Bremerton/Silverdale
State
Washington
Apparently there is NO .380 Ammo Shortage. Over the past 2 weeks, only one person inquired about buying .380 ACP AMMO. Selling 6 boxes of Sellier and Bellot .380 92gr, APC FMJ ammo in 50 round boxes, boxer primed, reloadable brass cases. I have shot a bunch of Sellier and Bellot products with zero problems. Price is $50.00 per 50 round box, which is $19.00 less, per box, than what is listed on the internet at a number of sellers; when or if you can find it in stock. I attended the Wess Knodel gun show, Saturday, and can say, my price is lower than all the.380 I saw at the show.. If you need, I will ship the ammo, but that has to be be via UPS or FedEx Ground, at your expense. Alternatively, local pick up in Bremerton/Silverdale WA. I'm not selling this out of need. I'm more than happy to keep it. Will do one bump then lock it down. Selling only because I believed others needed ammo and I find myself with a bit more than I need. PM with interest. I will check my messages daily.Thanks

P1100188.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top