JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm curious if the aledged inconsiderates have a lot of good feedbacks? Maybe a good idea to look at the profiles of some of the peole LEAVING the feedback. Newbies maybe aren't going to leave bad feed back, but long time, upstanding members would, just sayin'.

There is also the option of middle feedback ya' know.

The powers really should look at a negative feedback and determine if it's retaltory or justified and possibly remove it?
"Cry baby", really? That's adult........

Mike

I looked into this further and all 4 of the people I dealt with this past month were all newbies. The one who recently stood me up, only had 4 posts to his name. The person who actually completed a deal with me was fairly new but he had a lot of good feedback to his name already. Looking back at the situation(s), I will say i've been blessed with several deals on this website and i've met many nice people so I am not going to let these recent experiences completely ruin my opinion of this site. I will just do more due diligence when making deals. This is definitely not one of the best times to be wheeling and dealing anyways due to the recent gouging propaganda. But hey, best of luck to everyone.

The people I've completed deals with on this site have been the best. I've not only got a good buy/sell experience, but also gained info for furthering my hobby.

Mike

it kinda falls into the category of an auction you sold to a higher offer even if it was the asking price. sorry man i think you goofed on this one

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top