JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should I sell two pistols to buy one?

• Yes.

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • No.

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
Hey Folks,

I have two wheel guns that have served me well in the past but, having a mind for minimizing some of my possessions, I've been giving more thought to selling the two and trying to find a "one size fits all"

The guns I have:

Taurus Model M85 Ultralight - This has been my summer time (or deep conceal) EDC for several years. It's a nice little pistol and wears well but can't fire .357

Taurus Model M66 - This has been my camping revolver for several years. I like the 7 round capacity and .357 mag. Shooting the .357 rounds isn't half bad and sending .38 special downrange is cake.

Where I need help:

I've been thinking about selling both and buying something in between. The requirements being that it could still be easily concealed during the summer time and also be capable of shooting .357

Just buying a third gun isn't an option for me. I'm the type of guy that if I buy something new then something old has to go.

What pistol do you recommend?

Should I keep the two I have and forget this dream of a "one size fits all" ?

This. Buy it, shoot the s*^t out of it and don't look back.
DSCF1379.jpg

I am probably in the minority here, but I do sell guns I don't use. I will always have self defense capabilities, but I don't want a safe full of guns I've forgotten about.