JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have over 80K of hangun projectiles for sale or trade: 32, 9mm, .40, .38, .45, 44 mag, 30 carbine, .311. Mostly plated some cast, some jacketed. Multitude of different weights. Looking to trade for lg pistol primers, 270WSM, 6.5 grendel, 300WM Brass. I sell/trade in lots of 500 or 1000. If you interested shoot me an email and I'll send you a current inventory list with pricing.

I also have a large qty of cleaned 9mm, 40 cal brass - mixed head stamp. Used 38 Special and 357 mag available 2 week lead to clean. All sold/traded in Quantities of 500, or 1000 except 357 mag (100).

I can meet locally in Vancouver/North Portland area on weekends or after 5:00pm during the week, for min quantities of 2000 or more. Send me and email or PM and I'll get back to you. Electronic payment and shipping is available.

This is not loaded ammunition, these are reloading components.

[email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top