JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can't believe what people charge nowadays, I guess times are really hard for some people. But cmon now, cents?!? I came across couple ads where they would price each case for change... Not hating or anything, just amazed that some people would even think to sell, each case. If I have cases that I don't reload and not enough to sell, I'd give it away for free rather than selling for change, and I wouldn't recycle it either if someone else could use it.

I agree that some members get a little carried away with their listings; however, there has been an excessive amount of these rant/whine threads recently...so much that they're getting to be almost as bad as the sale threads they're complaining about.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Complaining about it makes people curious, then they go look at the ads. More eyes on an ad increases the chances of the ad selling successfully...

I can't believe what people charge nowadays, I guess times are really hard for some people. But cmon now, cents?!? I came across couple ads where they would price each case for change... Not hating or anything, just amazed that some people would even think to sell, each case. If I have cases that I don't reload and not enough to sell, I'd give it away for free rather than selling for change, and I wouldn't recycle it either if someone else could use it.

Seems your post stuck a nerve with some people, though I don't believe you intended it to be offensive. I agree with you. I've watched as the economy has worsened and seen that folks are charging for smaller and smaller items. Heck, at the last gun show, a dealer thanked me 4 tmes for purchasing a used item from his table. I only spent five dollars. I do believe it's a sign of the times.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top