JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Long story but worth the wait. I was up at Gator's Custom Guns up in Kelso, WA to do a transfer on a gun that sold from our site here! I overheard a customer asking about 12 gauge 00buck ammo for his daughter's house for self protection. The shopkeeper was limited on stock but pointed to Bird shot! He explained that at the distance inside a house that would work fine for Social Work!!! Great truth and really funny, so now I self identify as a social worker.
All the best to you and merry Christmas all you fellow social workers!

Totally disagree.

Paul Harrell somewhat disagrees with me, but still...

That said, use what you got - or can get - something is better than nothing - but be prepared for less than spectacular results - especially if you are one of those people who loads .410 in your governor/judge :rolleyes:. I personally would not use anything lighter than turkey or goose loads (preferably magnum with BB shot).

I have plenty of buckshot, a good portion of it 3" magnum, so this is my choice for home defense.

BB's "F" or "T" shot is what I prefer for indoors social work! Outside in the wilds, it's 0000 buck, or 000, for 2 legged vermin, or Slugs for stuff with teeth and claws!!

Currently, indoor or outdoor is all the same for me - I won't care if the shot goes thru the wall as there is no one I care about on the other side of my walls that isn't outside already (neighbors 100 yards away thru mature growth forest).

Flash backs from this thread:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top