JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Curious if anyone teaches a self-defense class (in the Eugene area) focusing on disarming attackers? Most of my training has revolved around knowing or anticipating my attacker. Sadly, no matter how much situational awareness I practice/enact, humans are unpredictable creatures in many ways. I want to get some training for times when drawing isn't an options and I need to disarm an attacker from very close range.

Advanced level Krav Maga teaches disarms. Krav Maga Oregon which is in Salem, also has classes out of Junction City.

I know someone who trains there and he is really squared away. This is a good option if you want to commit to a series of weekly classes. If your looking for a one or few times tutorial then we might be able to arrange a two hour or longer session. It all depends on what you want and with what weapons?? Call our office and ask for me. 541-451-5532.

Dan

I know someone who trains there and he is really squared away. This is a good option if you want to commit to a series of weekly classes. If your looking for a one or few times tutorial then we might be able to arrange a two hour or longer session. It all depends on what you want and with what weapons?? Call our office and ask for me. 541-451-5532.

Dan

Thank you for the offer. I won't be ready to start any kind of training until September, after my kids head back to school. Just wanted to get a head start on places to look into. I'll save your info though.

We'd be honored to have you at the Academy. We are close fortunately for you. We have 20+ courses available and can provide tutorials like your considering. Check out our website to learn more and join us on Facebook.

Call if you want to discuss the specifics of your training needs. For the last 15 years we've been going from Flash Bang to Kah Bang!

Rick deploying a Flash Bang in No Name City just outside the "Circle of Trust" Community Church

Students learning the difficulty of moving as a family/team while engaging a threat!

Rickdeploying.jpg Sideview2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top