JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This happened in SF California, Union Square a high end shopping area. Unfortunately this area is frequently staked out by armed career criminals. Lesson to be learned, be aware of your surrounding. The question is do you fight back? That's a decision each of us have to make.

The vid in the link just shows CPR to what I assume was the assailant and a LEO corralling the three handguns.

I agree about the Rolex - no mention if that was the target of the assailants. That said, it is not a bad assumption. I have worked with a lot of people from India and some from other parts of Asia - it is not uncommon for them to wear gold jewelry as it is a status thing and considered a stable asset.

I hope they get the others. The dead assailant seemed to have a long record.

These kinds of incidents are one reason why I try to avoid population centers.

Apparently the suspect had another pistol tucked in his waist band. The suspect was released from custody, he was arrested for armed home invasion and other felonies. But it's covid so let them go. Be armed , be safe, and be alert.

thats-racist.gif

Rrrrrright.......
Where is the EQUAL footage of a non-person of color doing bad things?

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top