JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
We all know that once another (God forbid) horrible tragedy occurs, all the previous craziness will repeat and there will be another ammo shortage again. Don't get caught unprepared and stock up on your quality self-defense ammo now. It's one thing to grab your target/practice/range ammo. But don't trust your life and your family's life to range ammo in your carry gun.

No price gouging here. Self-defense ammo cost around $23-27 a box of 20 or 25 rounds. And so I'm selling mine as $20 per box. ALL ammo here are jacketed hollow point:

1 box of Federal Premium Personal Defense Hydra-Shok, 20 rounds, 147 grains
1 box of Federal Premium Personal Defense Hydra-Shok Low Recoil, 20 rounds 135 grains
1 box of HPR, 50 rounds, 115 grains

If you want all 3 boxes, I'll take $50. I will constantly update this listing so that if you see it here, the ammo is available, You must be over 21 to buy ammo. Face to face and cash only. I can meet in either the Tualatin or Salem area.

photo.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top