JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
(snip)I also got one of those concealment hoodies and hate it. It's size small, if you want it I'll sell it to you super cheap.

I didn't like the looks of any of the hoody types. I didn't have any of those on my list. Thanks for the offer, but wrong size anyway. And, thanks for the info on the denim. I was also doubtful about the NRA logo snaps.

Sportsmans Where house had some nice looking button down outer shirts with "Parka Length" bottom hem that are perfect for Carry use. They look nice and cover quite well with out looking like "I'm Carrying" I personally like the Columbia Sportswear Outdoor shirts, but they had Some really Comfy Remington Country and Winchester brand Shirts that are almost as nice! The Remington Country shirts can be had in a "Shooting" Config, or more generic "Out Doors" look. Might be worth a look!

I was at the Pendleton outlet in Burlington a couple months ago and picked up one of their shirts- I think it's called the "original surf shirt" and it turns out it's perfect for concealed carry. A low hem and it hangs nice and loose without looking baggy. Completely covers my ppq in an owb holster. I've also worn it over a shoulder holster to great effect. And, imo, you just can't go wrong with a Pendleton plaid! (Since we're on the topic of gunslingin' wear now).

I have a restaurant in Eugene and over that past years I've had numerous people open carry. Most people are so oblivious to their surroundings, to even notice. Only once did I have a customer tell me I should put up no-gun signs, ironic is I'm packing so are some of my employees.

Seriously, what resturant. I work in Eugene and would happily frequent your business. Would much rather share my hard earned money with a fellow firearms enthusiast than with the anti-gun crowd that is more typical of Eugene.

I think I've been sited a couple of times and every time I noticed they were carrying as well. We seem to be the only ones paying attention to our surroundings. Although perhaps others have noticed but living in Idaho no one really cares as open carry is seen often here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top