JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just another Bill that will be stuck in the Courts until the Kids Born today are all Dead and Buried and likely until their Kids are too Old to be having them in the Old Folks Home!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyone ever hear of the Independent Sentinel before? I can not seem to confirm anything that they are saying. I also notice that they have a link to contact congress that just seems like a way to get money donated to another group that I have never heard of - Advocacy to Action.

Anyone ever hear of the Independent Sentinel before? I can not seem to confirm anything that they are saying. I also notice that they have a link to contact congress that just seems like a way to get money donated to another group that I have never heard of - Advocacy to Action.
Probably a way for some anti-firearms advocates to get some free money from pro-firearms advocates.

Shooter-dude called it In his manifesto... one of his goals was to cause a quickening (my word, not his) of legislation in the US that would further divide us and precipitate a civil war. He specifically mentioned the 2A.

He's a racial and religious separatist who is still unhappy about our actions in Kosovo. In his words, he wants to cause a "Balkanization of the United States". As usual, our representatives have taken the bait and will now proceed directly down the path laid out for them.

Shooter-dude called it In his manifesto... one of his goals was to cause a quickening (my word, not his) of legislation in the US that would further divide us and precipitate a civil war. He specifically mentioned the 2A.

He's a racial and religious separatist who is still unhappy about our actions in Kosovo. In his words, he wants to cause a "Balkanization of the United States". As usual, our representatives have taken the bait and will now proceed directly down the path laid out for them.

Indeed.

Hopefully calmer heads prevail.

Boss

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads