JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Ruger
City
Molalla
State
Oregon
I am putting together a stainless mini 14 for a young man that is currently watching over/defending the US Embassy in Baghdad. He is a neighborhood kid and friend of my son since kindergarten. The last time I "talked" on-line with him was on the 3rd. At that time he had been parked in an armored vehicle across the street from the embassy for 3 days. He was due to come home in April, but with the current state over there, he has no idea when he will be home now. He asked me to be on the look out for a mini 14 for him, for when he gets home. I have put the gears in motion and with the help of 2 generous forum members I now have secured the mini 14, a handful of mags, and a scope. All I need now is a set of stainless rings. Not asking for hand outs, I just need to find a set to buy or trade into, and prefer to not blow the budget for new rings. Let me know if you have a set, or even if you see some on a forum or in a gun shop that I can contact. If I can stay under budget, any extra funds I have on this will be spent on components for a few boxes of ammo I plan to load for his stress relief blasting pleasure. I have all sorts of stuff for trading stock.
Thanks for the help.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I think I have a set laying around somewhere, came on a mini 30 I bought and were pulled in favor of a sparta stock. I'll see if I can track them down and get a pic to see if there what your looking for.