JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I have a thing for those goofy old breaktop revolvers, as well as the more serious modern replicas thereof. Potentially interested in most calibers - very interested in .22, .38 spec, .44 & .45. SA and DA models are both OK. I'm a big fan of S&W wheelguns, but I like others too! A nice .22 with a 6" or longer barrel would be very interesting.

I have cash in hand for nice ones, so please contact me with what you have and how much you want for it. Please have pictures. If you don't email me with a description of what you have and your asking price, I won't respond. However, I will respond to everyone who does include this information.

Looking to to Face-To-Face transactions in the Portland Metro area. I'm not interested in driving out to the sticks in my 10mpg vintage driver, or having something shipped (as in-person inspection is very important with guns this old)

Also, I own a bunch of these and know the market for them pretty well -- not interested in playing fantasy pricing. Or paying collector value pricing for parts guns or "paperweights" ;) But, on the other side of the coin, I promise to be polite, honest, punctual, and freely share what knowledge I have -- all us 4th amendment patriots have to stick together.

Thanks for understanding. And thanks for being awesome NWFA!

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.