JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I’m working on a WA version of ‘good to know laws’ and how they can be applied to someone who OC and CC.
The RCW below seems to clearly say that certain actions are only against the law when near a funeral or memorial....but no where else while in public.
I haven't found any other RCW that could be applied such as one for disturbing the peace.

Disorderly Conduct
RCW 9A.84.030 section (d)(i)
Intentionally engages in fighting or in tumultuous conduct or makes unreasonable noise,
within five hundred feet of: (A) The location where a funeral or burial is being performed;…

Thoughts? :huh:

Is OC a tumultuous conduct?
tumultuous
1. full of tumult or riotousness; marked by disturbance and uproar: a tumultuous celebration.
2. raising a great clatter and commotion; disorderly or noisy: a tumultuous crowd of students.
3. highly agitated, as the mind or emotions; distraught; turbulent.

I'm working on a WA version of ‘good to know laws' and how they can be applied to someone who OC and CC.
The RCW below seems to clearly say that certain actions are only against the law when near a funeral or memorial....but no where else while in public.
I haven't found any other RCW that could be applied such as one for disturbing the peace.

Disorderly Conduct
RCW 9A.84.030 section (d)(i)
Intentionally engages in fighting or in tumultuous conduct or makes unreasonable noise,
within five hundred feet of: (A) The location where a funeral or burial is being performed;...

Thoughts? :huh:

Beat you to it:

WASHINGTON STATE GUN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES now in its 16th edition

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR