JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'd like to buy one of those old Hi-Standard double action .22 Mag derringers, or one of the American Derringer copies (either in .22 Magnum, or in .38 spec or .357 Mag).

I have cash in hand for a good one at a fair price, and I'll go out of my way to make the transaction easy for you.

I am looking to meet up (FTF) in the Portland metro area. I have a OR DL and CHL available for your inspection.

Please let me know what you have -- thanks!

p.s. I'm not interested in Davis/Cobra derringers. And, I'm not interested in a Bond Arms derringer 'cause I already have one. Thanks!

p.s. I have a variety of firearms related items and fancy knives which I could offer up as full or partial trade if you're interested. And if you happen to collect antique straight razors, well, I could hook you up but good ;)

If you can get to Clinton Lake near Lawrence, KS there's one in a tackle box at the bottom of the lake where a buddy and I swamped a bass boat during a tornado several years ago.

That one's free if you can find it. :s0114:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.