JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
("it raises~it lowers")

Looking for good solid used Alaskan pick up bed camper, have cash-in-fist.

There is a range of models, all made in Washington State since the middle of the last century.

Photos/links/appreciated.

No leakers/moldy slacker models need apply.

Try looking on "All Of Craigslist" web site. I saw a bunch of these for sale and the best one was down in San Francisco.
It was one of the later all fiberglass models.

DBDAF2C6-1138-42EA-99E5-1018CF9EEA33.jpeg I have owned several of them including a rare fiberglass version. The company maintains a sales section on there website that always has them for sale. Adhunter works well but many times the best deals are found just driving around. I have considered buying a new one with a cab over bed but since I inherited the Chinook from my folks it hasn't been as interesting. The odd sized ones (10-12 footers) seem to be less expensive. There was a 14 footer in California that was made for a van cut away that sold very inexpensively the last few months. Just looked......there are a dozen or so of them for sale by owners on the company website.

Last Edited:
I use All of Craigslist to see what the prevailing asking prices are for things that I'm looking for, especially big ticket items.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top