JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i have one of the best clones out there for brown hi power ( the fm argintina) i did a lot of research on this gun before i traded !! (the slide & trigger were improved over the brn. hi pwr.) my son had the sig 239 witch he swore by----- after shooting a 100 rnds down mine , he wanted to trade :-( . natta ! mine goes bang everytime , and his sig was sensitive to ammo--the only trouble i had w/ the fm, is aftermkt. mags--i bought 2 more brn. mags , and never been happier w/ a 9mm !! now i have 5 brn. mags & 1- 30 rnd aft. mkt. even the 30 will fire everytime w/o a hiccup.........

steven

Depends on what you own the 9mm FOR. Is it for concealed carry, or for general Target practice/plinking? I try to match the size to the useage.
Carry: the Sig. General shooting, the Browning. Browning has a slightly higher bb value, but they are both great guns.

Little more info on the Browning Hi-Power: According to the Serial Number, it is a 1986 production. Seller did not know whether it was a MKIII or Standard when asked and mentioned it had been in his safe for 10 years. He indicates about 100 rounds only fired, LNIB. He also indicated it is Belgian made. He sent me this picture:

I do not carry a firearm so it would not be a CCW pistol.

If you aren't going to CCW then the Browning will be a lot more fun to shoot. I have a 239 in .40 and wouldn't trade it for the world, but it's still a sub-compact and a Belgian Hi-Power (I have one) is one of the most fun-to-shoot center-fire pistols I've ever owned.

Would, in a freaking heartbeat. I've been a Browning junkie for 20+ years. Like the Sig, like the way it feels/looks/shoots but I've not once had a Browning fail to go bang when I wanted and/or needed it to.

Little more info on the Browning Hi-Power: According to the Serial Number, it is a 1986 production. Seller did not know whether it was a MKIII or Standard when asked and mentioned it had been in his safe for 10 years. He indicates about 100 rounds only fired, LNIB. He also indicated it is Belgian made. He sent me this picture:

I do not carry a firearm so it would not be a CCW pistol.

Ha, I would trade in a heart beat, you betcha...............

If it was my 239, I would not make the trade. But that is because the BHP just does not fit me well. I just traded a Hungarian copy for a Taurus revolver in .357 for that very reason. I do have a 239 in .357 sig and would not trade it for the world, well, ok maybe it would depend upon which world and if I got to be king or not. Sorry, I digress.
But even as I say this, not everyone likes Sigs, so mainly whatever you are comfortable with.

I ended up not making a trade. A few weeks later, I did trade my VGC Sig P228 (and 500 rounds of 9mm) for a LNIB Sig P226. I got 250 rounds of Speer .40S&W and $100 in cash too. I believe I came out ahead there, I dunno.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top