JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
32 ACP
City
Portland METRO
State
Oregon
Hey Shooters!

I'm trying to feed a picky eater! My Seecamp only likes a few types of ammo: in particular old style hollow points. So, NO FMJ, ball or +P

Top choices for .32 ACP:
- Winchester Silvertip 60gr. HP
- Federal Premium Hydra Shok 65gr. JHP
- Speer Gold Dot 60gr. GDHP
- PMC Bronze 60gr. JHP
- Hornady 60 grain XTP
- CorBon DPX 60 grain

I can trade for other ammo (30-06, .22WMR, .357. Mag, .38 Spec., 9mm, 12 Ga.) Or, I can offer your cash $$$. I'm willing to pay top dollar for the good stuff listed above, so drop me a line if you have some you're willing to part with. I can meet up pretty much anywhere in the PDX Metro.

Please PM me with DETAILS of what you have (type & quantity) and please INCLUDE YOUR ASKING PRICE, or trade interests.

Thanks NWFA!

WP_20211015_20_28_51_Pro.jpg WP_20211015_20_27_14_Pro.jpg WP_20211015_19_46_29_Pro.jpg WP_20211015_19_46_32_Pro.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.