JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bet this thread gets turned off again soon.
I hope I can get this out first. I don't feel like I'm being political . I'm a citizen who honestly doesn't think my rights matter anymore. If others feel the same, I don't care who you voted for, I don't care what you believe in. If we are the same when it counts.

No plan. I'm just sick of watching t bones and lobster tails go to the trailer park. I don't want to see my rights get washed away so a random idiot can "feel safe", oblivious to the fact that they aren't any safer than they were the day they were born. I can't just keep going to work and paying my taxes, when those taxes are going to be spent on destroying my freedoms.
I hear you, nothing pisses me off more than to see people in the check out line with a cart full of pop, crab legs, steak, and paying with a EBT card, I am behind them paying with cash I earned with a hand basket full of MAC and cheese

No plan. I'm just sick of watching t bones and lobster tails go to the trailer park.
No wonder tornadoes prefer them as refueling stations!
cart full of pop, crab legs, steak, and paying with a EBT card
I had an Oregon trail card for six months. I was very careful and very grateful.
I see families with a lot of kids using them at Winco. No surprise, kids are 'spensive.
I also see people with them buying stuff I didn't know you could: popcorn, chips, soda, candy. WTH? Beer and wine are a separate transaction. The morbidly obese person in front of me yesterday did just that, and could barely stand to get out of the store scooter they were using. I felt both pity and revulsion as I thought to myself, "go ahead, eat yourself to death."

I hear you, nothing pisses me off more than to see people in the check out line with a cart full of pop, crab legs, steak, and paying with a EBT card, I am behind them paying with cash I earned with a hand basket full of MAC and cheese
It will really piss you off then to know while I was working at Cabela's someone there had paid for an $1,300 AR-15 pistol with an EBT card, was black rain ordnance in 9mm(takes glockazines) if memory serves me correctly.

1. You, the worker... can be replaced, whether by someone as competent, cheaper, or foreign... it doesn't really matter.

2. A certain group wants the economy to br further ruined so the Almighty State Planned Economy can replace it :rolleyes:

3. Regardless of what happens economically ; with the Dollar being the worlds reserve currencies and the ever spiraling higher levels of debt... its not a good long term prognosis (expect hyperinflation in next 20 years, globally

1. You, the worker... can be replaced, whether by someone as competent, cheaper, or foreign... it doesn't really matter.

2. A certain group wants the economy to br further ruined so the Almighty State Planned Economy can replace it :rolleyes:

3. Regardless of what happens economically ; with the Dollar being the worlds reserve currencies and the ever spiraling higher levels of debt... its not a good long term prognosis (expect hyperinflation in next 20 years, globally
I'm smelling the digital currency shift coming fast. Those "Dave" ads give me the creeps. Newer generations are being groomed to not use cash for anything.

Just a guy with a job. A guy with a job who doesn't see the point in going to work, and paying taxes right now.
how about you/we (i wish i had one of those watch'a call its? oh yeah job, right now) all exempt out taxes from our paychecks start getting 100% of our pay and then refuse to pay our taxes this year en mass (isnt it illegal to fund criminal terrorist organizations anyway) and then see how long it takes D.C. to shrivel up and die. OR better yet come to the table with a serious attitude. because i REALLY would rather come to a legitimate long term agreement.

Last Edited:
So what's the plan when everyone who supports the 2A walks off their jobs in unison, the media picks it up and spins it as some "far right-wing extremist" movement, demonizing gun owners further, then decides to replace you at said job with someone who will do it for less and then you're branded a "nazi".

Tell me this isn't a real situation that could happen? Does anyone else remember at the initial outbreak of covid when the workers tried to strike from Amazon over policy regarding unsafe working conditions and bad pay were made a mockery when only a handful committed.

I like the plan about sticking it to the man but you'd have to be certain beyond any doubt all peoole, not some facebook groups, would actually 100% commit to being branded and jobless they would not flake out or backstab you. Can you gaurantee this?.

Not mocking I am just asking a real question here in light of current events.
idk does anyone remember the nurses who arent ALLOWED to take covid tests because if they started it would be a WAVE of infected caretakers leaving the job for sick days with no one left to care for the sick.

oh yeah.. we aren't talking about that. shhh quiet this isnt happening all over the country. lol nurses dont get covid. they have always been immune.

I am not anything special. Just a guy with a job. A guy with a job who doesn't see the point in going to work, and paying taxes right now. Not when those tax dollars are getting aimed right back at destroying my rights.
This idea will never work.
As people, we are individuals who don't like joining, don't like following, and are generally skeptical of everything.
If we could come together occasionally and show unity in a focused effort, it would be impossible to ignore. The "flashlight at 6pm" guy took his ribbing yesterday and others will too this year.
Ideas not our own are rarely valued.

If every gun owner, or freedom loving non owner, left work at noon on June 30th...well by the 4th of July we'd all be having a serious conversation about it.
What's "it" ? It is the fact that most of the weight in this country is pulled by people with our values. People who don't want government handouts, people who work hard and just wish to be left alone. People like you.
My idea is just an idea.
And it will never work.
Also, as consumers, start supporting small businesses who also believe in Constitutional rights, freedom and liberty.

Just tossing this out here to be considered.

When presenting your views or ideas about firearm related issues , be articulate and polite.
Stay away from funny , but what could be seen as sarcastic remarks and the like.
A messenger , that "kills" the message , with their words or actions , may be worse than no message at all.

Not saying that this is going on in the thread here...Just as I said , posting this as something to consider when speaking about firearm related issues or when engaging in firearm right's activism.
Andy

I am not anything special. Just a guy with a job. A guy with a job who doesn't see the point in going to work, and paying taxes right now. Not when those tax dollars are getting aimed right back at destroying my rights.
This idea will never work.
As people, we are individuals who don't like joining, don't like following, and are generally skeptical of everything.
If we could come together occasionally and show unity in a focused effort, it would be impossible to ignore. The "flashlight at 6pm" guy took his ribbing yesterday and others will too this year.
Ideas not our own are rarely valued.

If every gun owner, or freedom loving non owner, left work at noon on June 30th...well by the 4th of July we'd all be having a serious conversation about it.
What's "it" ? It is the fact that most of the weight in this country is pulled by people with our values. People who don't want government handouts, people who work hard and just wish to be left alone. People like you.
My idea is just an idea.
And it will never work.
While I see your point and I agree with you, I am going to have a difficult time leaving work at noon tomorrow or any other day since I am retired.

No plan. I'm just sick of watching t bones and lobster tails go to the trailer park. I don't want to see my rights get washed away so a random idiot can "feel safe", oblivious to the fact that they aren't any safer than they were the day they were born. I can't just keep going to work and paying my taxes, when those taxes are going to be spent on destroying my freedoms.
To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

The key to this would be communication. We can't unite unless we can talk to each other. And at this time they are The Gatekeepers to our communication. And if we could Unite. And we could stand together. What if we all file tax exempt?

Tie it in with something like John Adams birthday and firearms specifically is the issue. Adams was literally stockpiling guns, and Paul Revere's ride was to warn him that the British were coming. 1 if by land 2 if by sea was to give Adams a heads up on how long he had.

October 30, 1735 BTW. Then put it on Reddit, Poal.co and Saidit.net -

idk does anyone remember the nurses who arent ALLOWED to take covid tests because if they started it would be a WAVE of infected caretakers leaving the job for sick days with no one left to care for the sick.

oh yeah.. we aren't talking about that. shhh quiet this isnt happening all over the country. lol nurses dont get covid. they have always been immune.
I experienced that and being not allowed to call in sick... And I had covid as a nurse. 1 of many reasons I left that job.

I experienced that and being not allowed to call in sick... And I had covid as a nurse. 1 of many reasons I left that job.
i really appreciate your honestly, i was surprised to hear my buddy in AL whose wife is a sonographer now working in the covid ICU's told me about this. the thought never even crossed my mind.
personally id rather die free than live a slave. im never going to live forever anyways i have no problem facing the music.

it takes alot of virtue to stand for soemthing you know to be true and walk away from a steady income and take a stand.

i left Boeing years ago after about 6 years when i saw the true depths of both the corruption from the company and the unions and the lack of procedure and care. i was in electrician and holly smokes i cant even begin to convey how poor the standards were. FAA had to shut the entire line down to retrain my ship side support crew i was in because the werent even routing wires correctly. the most basic of operations.
VERY proud to say i quit and wasnt fired.

also had to leave my last job as a medical instrument technician for surgical generals. peoples lack of understanding and care is disturbing, the abilty to naturally cut corners because of money is at the root of all of it. some people just naturally dont hold themselves to higher standard, the go for the absolute minimum bar, and then speed and profit after that.

sorry little bit of a rant.
but i salute you wombat.
time is coming soon when we all are going to have to stand united or fall divided. its up to us to determine the most effective way. you gotta speak up!

Just tossing this out here to be considered.

When presenting your views or ideas about firearm related issues , be articulate and polite.
Stay away from funny , but what could be seen as sarcastic remarks and the like.
A messenger , that "kills" the message , with their words or actions , may be worse than no message at all.

Not saying that this is going on in the thread here...Just as I said , posting this as something to consider when speaking about firearm related issues or when engaging in firearm right's activism.
Andy

For these kinds of movements, I predict a epidemic of "Cat Scratch Fever".... everyone wants to be a tiger-stripe tomcat,
and not a calico....

4C4EBEBF-989A-4DEE-8847-9FFF8498DD21.gif

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews