JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$499
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
32 ACP
City
CANBY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello,

I have a Seecamp .32ACP pistol for sale. It comes with a Galco pocket holster and 2 mags.

I am open to trade offers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Here are some photos of the Seecamp. I do not have the original box or paperwork.

Seecamp strong side.jpg Seecamp weak side.jpg Seecamp with holster.jpg Seecamp standing.jpg

What does "Milford" mean?
Thank you
The pistol was produced in Milford, Connecticut where it was handmade by the original designers of the gun, Ludwig and later his son Lueder Seecamp (Larry). These are generally thought to be more desirable than the Southwick, Massachusetts guns from a collectors perspective. I personally have never heard anything bad about the Southwick guns and believe them to be just as reliable, though I don't believe they are hand made anymore and employ modern machining technologies such as EDM and CNC. The earlier version's carry the mystique of old world German craftmanship and the origin story of the pistol's development. I have serial number 35000 which is just a bit younger than yours. Here's the Wiki on them and an article on the sale to Whalley Precision:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.