JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sorry - My goal is to clean up the areas - That is what most people's interest lie. Personally - if someone can provide some free disposal - my goal is basically met. Some place to dump the trash legally. The less we deal with government or beaurcracy the better.

When I think of projects like this- I first think of project managemnt skills and tools. When I am told there is a clean up on the 30th? A week away - somewhere in the Tillamock forest for 1 hour and no other information ( I did go to the website) - I do not get a sense of practical project management skills. And can you really accomplish a lot in one hour?
Most people need longer times to plan their time off. Think how great a turn out you aould have with some notice

If you plan to clean up there on the 30th - great - I am already booked for other things. You need to get the word out 6 - 8 weeks early. Most people I know need that amount of time.

There have been people on various sites talking about cleaning up the area. So think about all the potential resources with a little advanced planning

Sorry - My goal is to clean up the areas - That is what most people's interest lie. Personally - if someone can provide some free disposal - my goal is basically met. Some place to dump the trash legally. The less we deal with government or beaurcracy the better.

When I think of projects like this- I first think of project managemnt skills and tools. When I am told there is a clean up on the 30th? A week away - somewhere in the Tillamock forest for 1 hour and no other information ( I did go to the website) - I do not get a sense of practical project management skills. And can you really accomplish a lot in one hour?
Most people need longer times to plan their time off. Think how great a turn out you aould have with some notice

If you plan to clean up there on the 30th - great - I am already booked for other things. You need to get the word out 6 - 8 weeks early. Most people I know need that amount of time.

There have been people on various sites talking about cleaning up the area. So think about all the potential resources with a little advanced planning

You attempt to insult me and the organization that works to protect your interest is unsettling. There is no "government bureaucracy" experienced by volunteers. We the FULL VOLUNTEER board of directors deal with this, not the volunteers.

If you had taken a moment to actually read the description in the event you would have noticed "FULL DETAILS TO BE MADE AVAILABLE WEEK OF EVENT" (caps due as listed on website). Which are now available on the same link. This is routine.

Additionally, clearly you have not organized volunteer events before. If so you would know that it is NOT advised to request volunteers 6-8 weeks in advance. Your RSVP volunteers will not show up as other plans come up and they have forgotten about your event. I will not attempt to educate you on non-profit management though as clearly you know everything there is to know about it, and project wilderness is clearly not successful. Finally, if you feel you could do things better, we have an open board member position...I encourage you to join and educate us.

By the way I've offered you much help on ifish under my personal name.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads