JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where in my posting do you think I was trying to make a point? There is no personal narrative - just the link to the news article.

I posted the article on here for two reasons. First, as a warning to members in the North end in case they encounter this guy. Second, it is probable that we will see an anti-gun politician attempt to use this event to advance gun control.

Peter

The news article is wrong. It was stated today on the 5:00 news that the boy shot himself by accident. the man fled because he is a convicted felon with a gun in the house.

A linked article at the bottom of the story reports on the use of a firearm by a 56 yo Issaquah man to defend himself from a home invasion. The quotes from the neighbors are encouraging. As far as points. We can always use a reminder that firearms are always potentially dangerous and avoiding negligent discharge of firearms requires a vigilant owner. If you don't want or need reminders I commend you. I am always having to think about safety and catch myself in lapses. Just the other day I was changing out holsters to go to the range and left the house with the gun locker key still in the lock. Although my 1 yo can't turn the key that won't be true for long. The locker key is now on my key ring with house and car key. Let's be thoughtful people not fear mongers or accusers looking for conspiracy.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top