JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ever notice Magpul, Noveske, NRA stickers on pickup trucks? Follow these guys home and you'll most likely find plenty of guns and ammo. I live close to a guy that has a Noveske sticker on his truck that's parked in front of his house. He's making himself a target. There's another guy that drives a lifted 4x4 with about 50 stickers on it, Marine Corp, NRA, AR's, AK's, machine guns, "Kill them all", etc. cool truck and I kind of like the stickers but he's blowing his security. If a thief wants an easy hit, go to his house. Anyway I just came across this video. Take a look, it's good. Kind of goes alon the "Gray man concept". I lost a complete collection years ago, I don't want it to happen to you.

It makes sense in that regard, but what about some other aspects? Generally, people fear what they don't know. It's one of the reasons the attack on our arms has worked so well. But what if guns were out in the public eye more? What if these stickers were everywhere? If you couldn't go anywhere without seeing them? I'm not suggesting you should put them on your vehicle, just playing devil's advocate. :)

If you wanna get real ballsy, run a Trump sticker. You'll get pulled outa your rig and beaten by the mob while they video it.
lol. and yes, we know you'd shoot them all, you big bad men

Ever hear of a guy with an Obama/Biden sticker get pulled out and beaten? Never! We gun-owning conservatives are scared (perhaps not the right word) to be ourselves for fear of being attacked by our political opponents. They are tolerant...as long as we're one of them.

My style is to blend in and not draw any attention to myself. Of course when I go to the range or gun event I might wear my BCM hat. I never load guns in my truck in view of my neighbor's (well, I do have on neighbor that's pretty cool). No Trump sticker either although I did have a Trump sign in front of my house but so did everyone else on my street.

Good luck following me home - I would notice that you were back there once I turn off the mountain rd. onto the ridge road, onto the gravel road for 2 miles and then onto my private road.

If you weren't one of my neighbors then I would probably be stopping you and asking you what you are doing on my road? If you couldn't answer with the name of someone on my road, then I would probably be calling the deputy sheriff who lives about 2 miles away.

That said, no gun stickers on my car. Besides the fact that I don't care for stickers, I don't advertise that I have guns either.

I'll admit that my wife has a Cricut Machine and made me an AR bolt face decal that is on my window. But most people I know don't even know what it is. Those that do I figure aren't generally bad guys.

No stickers on my POV - but because I like a clean look on the car - not because I don't like stickers.

I had Magpul stickers, KnifeKits.com stickers and Trout Unlimited stickers on the back of the tow truck when I drove it :D I got complements from guys who knew what each meant, and started a lot of good conversations.

Right now, on my new work truck - it's only the AAA logo package - but I'll probably throw a TU sticker on there when they send me another one. I haven't bought any big MagPul stuff lately, so no sticker for them. I don't buy product advertisement stickers, but I'll display one if given to me, and I like the product. I don't live in constant fear of thieves - we try to lock stuff up, we ensure the house is locked up and secure. We have good neighbors who keep an eye out for one another, and we do what we can without being paranoid.

As for being followed - being a commercial driver nearly my entire adult life, and having a crazy ex-wife that used to send random dudes to my apartment after we split - I'm constantly scanning my mirrors, and I scan for cars following me. When I notice someone who takes more than one or two similar turns to me - I start taking circuitous routes to see how long they stay on my tail and I have lead a couple people away from my home. I don't answer the door unarmed. It's been 11 years since I split with the ex, about 6 years or so since I've had any issues with her, or random people following me, but I still keep watch who is tailing me. Could be crazy, could be hoodlums, could be government storm ninjas ready to haul me off to Gitmo for being a right-leaning conservative gun owning Ted Cruz supporter. I don't try to make their life easy.

Perhaps there is a Method to there Madness. o_O

main-qimg-bddef55204e693003bde640434ea09d3-c.jpg

People that know me well know what I'm into. And some of them have asked me what the decal on my car is. :D

Not a bumper ( or any sticker)sticker fan, I like my rigs clean and I am not getting payed to advertise something, and I don't want people to have any idea to what I may be about! Good Opsec to be low key! I used to pizz off the milfs with my old rig that had a sticker on the back that said my Golden Retriever was smarter then their honor student! Had one gal challenge me to prove it! LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top