JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a high quality/security money safe
I don't know much about them. I have read the anything rated TL-15 is very good. What do you think of this company and safe in particular. If you have a better suggestion please let me know, but $1200 is my max. thank you

<broken link removed>

The better question is what are you trying to protect from? Kids, then a cheap $200 safe will suffice. Smash and grab, you may want something a little better. I have a Sturdy Safe. I think that the entry model is $1100 shipped, and it has 7ga steel. Sucker weighs 500#'s.

The better question is what are you trying to protect from? Kids, then a cheap $200 safe will suffice. Smash and grab, you may want something a little better. I have a Sturdy Safe. I think that the entry model is $1100 shipped, and it has 7ga steel. Sucker weighs 500#'s.

money. Bulgar safe.

Regardless of which safe you buy, think of how you're going to install it. The install is at LEAST half the security. Think of bolting it in to concrete, etc, limiting access to only the front side can also be beneficial to prevent access to the sides.

I appreciate all of the additional advice everyone is giving, but all I really want to know is if you have heard of this website and if this safe looks like a solid buy. I will be bolting down this safe to a concrete foundation. I am getting a much better response on this website compared to some others who are offering me financial advice, scolding me for not supporting the banking institution, and reminding me that economic collapse is near and the only safely is gold and bullets. So much for a simple answer. :s0114:

Craigslist Portland has a posting that might interest you. $850.00 for a similar type safe.

Posting ID: 3794919775 reads as follows:

Schwab Safe Co Fireguard Safe. 30'' wide x 30'' deep x 40'' tall. Have combination, can open.

Internal vault dimensioins: 16 3/8 x 19 x 27 inches tall.

Combination can be reset to whatever you want.

Keep Data safe, valuables, firearms, ammo

U.L. Rating 150-1hr. Will consider trade/ partial trade.

New over 6000.00$ at www.klsecurity.com/product.pages/media_safe.htm

This safe is worth around 1800. We are willing to trade.
looking for anything from machinery, tools, most interested in motorcycle. Suzuki, kawasaki, honda, streetbike.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top