JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He is also fully cooperating with LE, which is why he ran away after the shooting and ditched his vest and gun. That's self defense 101. Also wearing a mask is 100% necessary to get over this pandemic, unless you're sophisticated, the rest of us are just out here shooting each other in the streets over it, no big deal.

People are getting crazier as time goes on.

Meanwhile crime goes up ALL OVER this country and criminal CAREER bums, CRIMINAL transients with LONG NASTY RECORDS, robbers, rapists, so called 'homeless' - lol, OTHER criminals - name the crime for the day/night (!), rioters - burn/loot/destroy folks, destroyers of public/private property and even white collar criminals/hackers/financial thieves get OFF with barely a slap on the hand.

Murderers get OFF or make some salami plea. Or they MAY get life in prison when they need to get the death penalty by hanging or shot by a firing squad.

UP is down now.

RIGHT is wrong now.

YOU can't call a crime a crime or some deed done by a con artist - politician or some other 'expert' a BUNCH OF HOOEY OR LIES since it is not PC or you will get SHUT DOWN by the Media or by your so called peers.

Taxpayers (Working or retired.) continue to FUND the lazy people or the ones who say that they can't 'work'.
Almost any person can WORK and earn a living!

The way this country is going - only the rich or the poor will survive while the middle class WORKING or RETIRED MAN/WOMAN continues to get screwed when it comes to paying taxes and being honest in his life.

Now when it comes to this BS MASK STORY and shooting... sigh.

There are SOME senior citizens and other groups of people (All ages!) who are calling people who do not wear masks, etc. - murderers.

Throw in the ones who have QUIT having contact with so called friends and family members due to this 'virus' crapola. Masks, shots, you name it, etc.

And IT (The mask issues!) is as BAD as ALL of the people who have divided this country with Crazy Land and/or Senile Land R/L/etc. crooked/lying/thieving con artists aka Politicians and their brainwashed cult worshippers in politics. BOTH and all sides!

ALL of this was/is planned and it is the deliberate destruction of this Republic not counting the rest of the world. The great RESET! I would say more but it is not allowed.

Old Lady Cate

ADDED more and typos!

More episodes from Clown World

I am watching some old discs from the series called JUSTIFIED. My husband and I are watching it a second time.

The low iq or just plain stupid Dumb Bunnies in that criminal tv series make the IDIOTS (Clowns, criminals, con artists, virus freaks, other freaks, Burn/Loot/Murder criminal crowd, etc.) LOOK DUMB.

In other words, the Dumb Bunnies in JUSTIFIED are smarter than the ones that make the NEWS in today's world and in the last x amount of years. Typos.

Take care.

Cate

Last Edited:
I am watching some old discs from the series called JUSTIFIED. My husband and I are watching it a second time.

The low iq or just plain stupid Dumb Bunnies in that criminal tv series make the IDIOTS (Clowns, criminals, con artists, virus freaks, other freaks, Burn/Loot/Murder criminal crowd, etc.) LOOK DUMB.

In other words, the Dumb Bunnies in JUSTIFIED are smarter than the ones that make the NEWS in today's world and in the last x amount of years. Typos.

Take care.

Cate
That's a great series. Some the gun gaffs will make you cringe but it's a solid story line and good acting.

I think they need to bring alligators into Chicago. It might give the people something else to shoot at, keep kids off the streets at night and bring some common ground to the city. When the idea shooting someone for not wearing a mask that should prevent an illness 99.97% survivable for most young healthy people, is considered self-defense is acceptable. Alligators aren't as crazy as it sounds.
Great. Then you'll have PETA riots. Although half the tinme they get naked and some of those college girls seem like they'd be down to party. Whoops, errrrm, back on topic. 😎

Take care.

Cate
Raylon Givens is the MAN!!!

Any specific that really stood out?

I never watched the show so I wouldn't know!
A Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal talks about how they train all of their people to "shoot to kill".

The main character carries a Glock. You can hear it cocking a few times.

The anti-hero carries an M9 and in one scene the gun is clearly cocked already but he cocks again before pointing it at someone.

One of the main character's love interests, who seems to know her way around shotguns quite well, is shown gently holding a sawed-off in front of her chest while pointing it someone with clear intent to use it. It would have jumped out of her hands and bruised a rib and/or smacked her face. In fact, no one seems to know how to hold one and they are used several times.

A Judge, who claims to practice every week until he can put "10 in the 10 ring" can't even hold a gun properly and when he shoots it, swings it like he's going to stab someone with it while firing.

Full-auto AKs with what appear to be 30 round magazines but apparently hold hundreds of rounds.

Everyone is immune to temporary deafness from gunfire.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top