JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More like "state appointed offender"
I don't get the quip. The state's bar would likely strip the license of any attorney found guilty of a felony, thus none are likely to be offenders.

They're the ridiculously overworked guys and gals doing the job no one wants to do: make sure the worst of the worst get a fair trial.

You believe in innocence until proven guilty, no? Should everyone get a fair shake in court or no?

I don't get the quip. The state's bar would likely strip the license of any attorney found guilty of a felony, thus none are likely to be offenders.

They're the ridiculously overworked guys and gals doing the job no one wants to do: make sure the worst of the worst get a fair trial.

You believe in innocence until proven guilty, no? Should everyone get a fair shake in court or no?
:rolleyes:

I think they need to bring alligators into Chicago. It might give the people something else to shoot at, keep kids off the streets at night and bring some common ground to the city. When the idea shooting someone for not wearing a mask that should prevent an illness 99.97% survivable for most young healthy people, is considered self-defense is acceptable. Alligators aren't as crazy as it sounds.

Last Edited:
You can't make this chit up. Was he an employee of the store or a contracted out security guard. Or just a self-appointed security dude. Hard to believe this stuff is for real.
Well...LOL .. It's Real . Armed Security with past Felony convictions . and Hey.. Probably Soon, same thing to be happening here in Portland also . If understand it correctly ? . The State of Oregon DPSST PSID# private Armed/unarmed . This year 2021, Salem OR. DPSST threw out the Morals-Ethics PS form . Along with if you have been DPSST revoked License or forced to relinquished for past behavior, or with Felony convictions. You can now welcome to re-apply again .

Well...LOL .. It's Real . Armed Security with past Felony convictions . and Hey.. Probably Soon, same thing to be happening here in Portland also . If understand it correctly ? . The State of Oregon DPSST PSID# private Armed/unarmed . This year 2021, Salem OR. DPSST threw out the Morals-Ethics PS form . Along with if you have been DPSST revoked License or forced to relinquished for past behavior, or with Felony convictions. You can now welcome to re-apply again .
You're joking right?

I think it's called the Ashley Babbit defense where an armed person shoots an unarmed person in fear of his life.
We got somebody right here on the forum that states they are willing to do just that!!!

But that member is not a Capitol Police Officer and so diff rules will apply.

Just fly in to the area, and skip downtown chitown.
Pizza was still good over in Lake Forest. Steakhouses too.
My daughter and son-in-law like to drive up there from Bentonville and enjoy the pizza greatly. I don't get it, but I've never been there other than passing thru the airport long ago. Maybe they will bring me some next home visit. If I was so inclined as to travel there, I'd look for a blues house. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top