JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The guard got two rifles even though whoever grabbed the first one started shooting it -- Here is video though it is mostly only good for audio -- it is low res and shaky:
seattle.png
seattle2.png.png

The guard got two rifles even though whoever grabbed the first one started shooting it -- Here is video though it is mostly only good for audio -- it is low res and shaky:
If you scroll down through this Twitter thread, you can learn a lot of what happened surrounding those two ARs. Brandi Kruse goes into great detail in a running tweet to provide answers to many things.

Oh, and the security guard that relieved the punk-bubblegum kid of the AR? He's former Special Forces, as many on here immediately surmised.
From scrolling down the tweet thread:

"1) Our guard is former special forces. He is not a police officer.
2) He acted on his own, after getting our crew to safety around a building.
3) We watched the first AR-15 be pulled from a cruiser, then ran along with many others as the protester fired it into the cruiser."

"Fix the link"... How do I do that?

I don't do social media. The link I posted is Brandi Kruse's "straight-up" twitter feed (account???). I guess that's what people call them... o_O

ETA: Thanks to @awshoot for doing what I am incapable of doing. :s0153: Good on ya, suh! :s0155:

Last Edited:
I'm surprised you guys didn't notice it? But the person who was disarmed looked and acted like a girl. Notice the way her hands went up, and the way she walked while being led away. It was either a girl or a very femi type guy. In Seattle or "Sodom by the Sea" it is kind of hard to tell now days.

It was either a girl or a very femi type guy. In Seattle or "Sodom by the Sea" it is kind of hard to tell now days.
Black baggies, so very likely a Pantifa Boi...
Pantifa butches are way too fat to fit into them. They go full spandex...

Last Edited:
I'm surprised you guys didn't notice it? But the person who was disarmed looked and acted like a girl. Notice the way her hands went up, and the way she walked while being led away. It was either a girl or a very femi type guy. In Seattle or "Sodom by the Sea" it is kind of hard to tell now days.
See, now why'd you have to go all senile sexist up in here? I suppose you've never met a woman who could hold her own? Or a gay man who could out-manly you?

If your first instinct is to call attention to someone's lack of character or ability is to blame their sex...kind of an assh0le move, don't you think?

Why did the POPO leave these weapons behind in their cruisers? And, why were they Un-secured? If the ANTIFA perps were able to seize those weapons, they were obviously NOT secured=FAIL on SPD, some ones needs fired over that! WHY was the perp not arrested and charged with illegal weapons transfer, firearms theft, theft of state property?

Why did the POPO leave these weapons behind in their cruisers? And, why were they Un-secured? If the ANTIFA perps were able to seize those weapons, they were obviously NOT secured=FAIL on SPD, some ones needs fired over that! WHY was the perp not arrested and charged with illegal weapons transfer, firearms theft, theft of state property?

We're here because of police incompetence. Stands to reason we'll see more disastrously inept police work while we go through this.

Why did the POPO leave these weapons behind in their cruisers? And, why were they Un-secured?
Ya got me by the balls! If I were the LEO leaving my vehicle my weapon would be the FIRST thing I grab - heck I would WANT it on my person!

But then I was trained to NEVER relinquish my weapon under any circumstances - ever.

Last Edited:

Because they have superior training to be able to handle "semi-automatic assault rifles"...... laugh....

The perp wasnt arrested beacause im pretty sure that wasnt a police
officer but was a x military security hero who went above and beyond his responsibility's just to get the ar back and he was basicly surounded by rioters. If there had been 10 police there maby they would have arrested him. Imo masks, pandemic or not should be illegal at protests it just gives the rable rousers anonymity to create havoc.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top