JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Report says that the news team's security contingent recovered two stolen ARs belonging to SPD.
Mebbe that was the second one getting recovered that we saw in the video?

Or @Hueco could be right... Our hero did have at least a pistol on him...

Report says that the news team's security contingent recovered two stolen ARs belonging to SPD.
Mebbe that was the second one getting recovered that we saw in the video?

Or @Hueco could be right... Our hero did have at least a pistol on him...

The second recovery was not reported until 8:00pm a couple of hours after this video.

I would've settled for our hero giving Pantifa Boi a good pistol-whippin'...

Mighta been because the article was a Fox article... o_O

Or coulda been that Security Guy is former military and told the Fox reporter what an AR-15 really is, and not what the MSM claims they are?

Last Edited:
Notice how, at the end, our guy fluidly drops the mag and uses the charging handle to rack the bolt/clear the chamber?
He obviously knows his way around this weapon platform.
No fear, no hesitation. He saw what needed to be done and he did it.

Yup, noticed that in particular. He's handled one a time or two...

Notice how, at the end, our guy fluidly drops the mag and uses the charging handle to rack the bolt/clear the chamber?
He obviously knows his way around this weapon platform.
No fear, no hesitation. He saw what needed to be done and he did it.

I saw that also. My guess is he is ex military.

the ar he had when he had the pistol out had no magazine so it might have been recovered too
I mentioned that upthread, but the OP indicated that the second gun wasn't reported as being recovered until after the video was filmed. So maybe it was his own.
He is, after all, part of the security contingent for the news crew. Prolly was leaving it empty until things got really sportin' out there...

How did the thief or thieves STEAL 1 or 2 rifles from the police to begin with?

Was it left in the police car when the police left the car?

Why didn't the police TAKE the 2 rifles with them if and whenever they LEFT THE CRAZY RIOTING AREA full of burning stuff including cars and buildings?

The VIOLENT criminals are getting worse ALL OVER THIS NATION according to the news in the wee hours of the morning.

The security guard did an outstanding job and this story is ALL over the WWWeb too.

I wonder how many people those CRIMINALS would have murdered or wounded with those stolen rifles?!

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads