JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NIce work. No doubt about it.

BUT, But, but....the rioter was only destroying property. No mention that he was endangering people.

Cough, cough......

Aloha, Mark

PS.....would that make him a "protester?"

Back on topic......There were 2 Police AR-15 rifles stolen out of Police cars. One is still at large. I honestly don't I would want to be in possession of that rifle.........."WAIT" as I type this. KIRO news 7 just said the second rifle has been recovered. How or where or what. I have no clue.

though I bet the riots would have stopped sooner had he put 2 in the chest.

so much pandering to these terrorists. they need to round them up need a grab and go train.

Wow that was pretty badass. Guy was crazy for approaching him like that though.
Dunno about that... Pantifa Boi was wandering around with it like he didn't even know how to "turn it on", while our hero charges him with his pistol already drawn and pointing at Pantifa Boi's knotty head. All Pantifa Boi would've needed to do to earn a Mozambique was turn and point the AR at our hero. He got off easy, I would say.

Dunno about that... Pantifa Boi was wandering around with it like he didn't even know how to "turn it on", while our hero charges him with his pistol already drawn and pointing at Pantifa Boi's knotty head. All Pantifa Boi would've needed to do to earn a Mozambique was turn and point the AR at our hero. He got off easy, I would say.

I agree. I'm sure if the security thought he was an actual threat he would have put two in him before relieving him of that rifle.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top