JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Mall Ninja finally shot off his junk, eh?

Soo much for your partner laying cover fire as you take multiple rounds to the chest.... nope, you just shot of your penis instead. LOL

:p

(I know this is a Zombie thread, I just couldn't help myself)

Seriously.. I know he was stupid for his ND and "illegally concealing a firearm".. But shooting his own weiner off is punishment enough.. If he was the only one harmed in the incident the judge should just mandate a shooter safety course and call it good.. I mean.. The man lost his weiner..

Seriously.. I know he was stupid for his ND and "illegally concealing a firearm".. But shooting his own weiner off is punishment enough.. If he was the only one harmed in the incident the judge should just mandate a shooter safety course and call it good.. I mean.. The man lost his weiner..

I agree but with all the new science out and technology I'm guessing he can get in line for an addadictome...

If it had been a white dude he would have missed.

Hey now!

It's just that it's cold out most days round here:rolleyes:

One of my buddies had a similar injury with a rip saw, his permanent nickname is broken arrow... This just goes to show if you're too cheap to buy a holster carry an empty chamber, some things in this world are not worth losing. I'm curious what people call this guy after such an incident.

One of my buddies had a similar injury with a rip saw, his permanent nickname is broken arrow... This just goes to show if you're too cheap to buy a holster carry an empty chamber, some things in this world are not worth losing. I'm curious what people call this guy after such an incident.
Stumpy.

And I'm sure he's learned his lesson, he'll never do it again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top