JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How does someone in Trinidad and Tobago effect anything in the US? Msm is reaching on that one for sure.

Actually the story was on CBS/DC but I was bringing MSN into it as it's their "style"

I love how they use a stock photo of a Glock, but the guy had a .38 and I don't think Glock makes a .38 so it was probably a revolver. Maybe Glock makes a .38 Super though?

They say "38 caliber handgun" then show a picture of a glock...

:s0114:

Queue that journalists pictorial guide to handguns....
BUYCQ_tCAAA0JYk.jpg

:p

Err....uh ouch. I can't imagine. Circumcised, and cauterized in one whack.
AIWB, always eligible for the short line.

Now my head hurts :eek:

Zombie thread.

But I loved how they took a simple and obscure AD/ND in a small foreign country where there are rather strict gun control laws, and went off on a rant about gun massacres, gun violence and gun control in the USA and a bunch of other more or less irrelevant political nonsense.

It was like some editor told some reporter to take some small snippet of news from Trinidad and write a rant about the need for US gun control. Can they get any more blatant about their bias? :rolleyes:

Just watched the hateful eight and this reminded me of one of the characters getting his junk blown off - didn't look real pleasant:eek::eek:

I wish there were more stats we could pull. I'll bet more fingers are amputated daily from working accidents then peckers blown off by guns by a long shot...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top