JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Robert Michael "5th Avenue" sectional for sale. It comes with a lifetime frame & fill warranty and has had the fabric protection spray applied. The cushions have a down blend fill and it is very comfy! We bought it a year ago for $2600 and are asking $1000 OBO. The colors are grey, tan, & black, so it looks great in any room! It is in great condition and comes from a smoke free and pet free home. Since we bought it, we have moved into a different home and it just isn't what we want for this living room. Sad to see it go, but the wife is pregnant and picky! lol Feel free to ask questions or make offers...it needs to go soon. Thanks! Email me at stanger [email protected] or PM me for pictures.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top