Section Information: Questions, Problems, & Feedback

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Northwest Firearms, Apr 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms
    Pacific Northwest
    Site Maintenance Staff Member

This section provides members and staff a place to discuss questions, problems, ideas, and feedback pertaining to Northwest Firearms. The following prefixed are used to organize and track this information. If you believe a prefix is incorrect please let us know by reporting the thread.

New Thread Prefixes:
    • Potential Issue - Used for potential technical issues with the website. If the issue is verified and not easily fixed we will move the thread to the NWFA Issue Tracking section.
    • Question - Used for general questions.
    • Feedback - Used for members providing feedback, ideas, and suggestions on new or current features, design, and operation.
    Resolution Prefixes:
    • Answered - The question has been answered.
    • On-Hold - The issue has been put on hold while we wait for more information.
    • Resolved - The issue has been resolved.
    • Implemented - The idea, feedback, or suggestion has been implemented.

2. dangerranger60

dangerranger60
    Coarsegold

First let me say I am new here and really like this forum and how its run! My question is how do I stop the forum from notifying my email of everything added to any thread after I have read or responded to it? I have tried going into my preferences and can't seem to stop them from coming into my Email. Am I missing something? Thanks DR

3. partsed

partsed
    Silverton Oregon

Click on your avatar and look under contact details you should be able to edit things from there.

4. partsed

partsed
    Silverton Oregon

BTW-Welcome to the forum!!

5. dangerranger60

dangerranger60
    Coarsegold

I have already gone to " Alert preferences" and made sure all boxes were unchecked . I did find another column of "Preferences". And unchecked them as well. Ill see if that helps! Thanks DR

6. KKG

KKG
    Western Washington
    Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Once you reply to a thread you're then "Subscribed" to that one. At the top of each thread you will find a "Unwatch Thread". Click on that. You should no longer get emails about that thread. You have to do that for each thread you respond to.