JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an effort to continue streamline the site we're going to be removing two more seldom used sections, Women Shooters (4 threads in 2018) and Want To Try (7 threads in 2018). Threads pertaining to women shooters should go in the section they pertain to, as really there aren't many topics that don't pertain to all shooters. Want to Try threads can be posted in the firearm-specific section they pertain to (just put Want To Try in the title).

Thanks,
Joe Link
I'm disappointed the Women's Forum was deleted. While your points are well-taken, the demographics show women are the fastest growing segment of the population of new gun owners. That said, I myself haven't been on much because I've been working a lot of OT. However, I was hoping to start building some enthusiasm among women firearms owners and thought this was a great platform. I belong to the Well-Armed Woman and joined only after I learned of the group on one of the NWFA forums. So, moving forward. Would you consider adding the forum back and see if we can't get more participation? While there are many topics that pertain to all shooters, let's face it, the majority of the members on here are men and there's still a need for women shooters to be able to share experiences and advice (not saying men wouldn't be welcome). Just a thought.

I'm disappointed the Women's Forum was deleted. While your points are well-taken, the demographics show women are the fastest growing segment of the population of new gun owners. That said, I myself haven't been on much because I've been working a lot of OT. However, I was hoping to start building some enthusiasm among women firearms owners and thought this was a great platform. I belong to the Well-Armed Woman and joined only after I learned of the group on one of the NWFA forums. So, moving forward. Would you consider adding the forum back and see if we can't get more participation? While there are many topics that pertain to all shooters, let's face it, the majority of the members on here are men and there's still a need for women shooters to be able to share experiences and advice (not saying men wouldn't be welcome). Just a thought.

I'd absolutely consider re-adding it, providing we had a solid use case and it actually got used. Lets talk more about it once we're done with the V4 upgrade :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top