JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SO all the talk about meeting members at the gunshow in portland got me thinking. anyone put together some tee-shirt designs w/logo so when out and about we can spot members at a glance, promote the site, and our pro 2nd amendment stance???

SO all the talk about meeting members at the gunshow in portland got me thinking. anyone put together some tee-shirt designs w/logo so when out and about we can spot members at a glance, promote the site, and our pro 2nd amendment stance???

Hummmmm Northwest Firearm t-shirts could be a good idea...

... thing is it's getting to the point where I know half of the guys at the show... spend almost as much time talking as I do drooling...

... and there was much that was droolworthy at the last show...

Old fat guys should not wear T-shirts in public. They just shouldn't!:confused: And a lot of older guys need, uh, sun protection. How about a printed camo cloth pork-pie hat (not a sloppy looking "Boonie" hat)? Handsome, distinctive, and useful too! Price them slightly high for us to buy to support the site. There is a GREAT wholesale print and sport uniform place in downdown Newberg, can't remember the name, good folks.......................elsullo

I like the idea. The thing is to not go skimp on them. If I am going to wear something it has to be good quality otherwise what is the point? I like boonie hats and even though I am not an old guy I am bald so sun shade is my friend. I was trying to think of a price point I would pay for a hat. I am thinking around 20 bucks or so. Boonie hats are cheap I got one at the show for 10 bucks so with printing another few bucks and throwing something at the site another few bucks.

Just my two cents.

Otis

Old fat guys should not wear T-shirts in public. They just shouldn't!:confused: And a lot of older guys need, uh, sun protection. How about a printed camo cloth pork-pie hat (not a sloppy looking "Boonie" hat)? Handsome, distinctive, and useful too! Price them slightly high for us to buy to support the site. There is a GREAT wholesale print and sport uniform place in downdown Newberg, can't remember the name, good folks.......................elsullo

493183913_c51c5e7d4a_o.jpg

Huh...

Now just imagine that in camo.

some folks REALLY care about how others look? obviously you have mistaken us for someone who gives a hoot about impressing others by dressing in a manner that THEY think is acceptable. ANYONE SEEN MY SPEEDO'S?

:s0114:
some folks REALLY care about how others look? obviously you have mistaken us for someone who gives a hoot about impressing others by dressing in a manner that THEY think is acceptable. ANYONE SEEN MY SPEEDO'S?

Now thats a statement to make at the gun show.

I can picture them now with NWFA in big print on the back side. We would definately stand out in a crowd :woot:

493183913_c51c5e7d4a_o.jpg

Huh...

Now just imagine that in camo.

Now that is NOT a "pork-pie" hat! I think that is called a "Gay-Borsalino" though I am not a hat expert. A pork-pie is what Kid Rock wears, and is stereotyped for jazz musicians. But in camo, maybe grey digital, it could become our "next big thing." Check out this hat site to view various pork-pies: www.dadshats.com/porkpie3.html .......................elsullo :D

Ok, it is unlikely that we will ever agree on a hat style for NWF. How about a hat-patch, an embroidered logo patch that we could buy to support NWF and sew on any hat we like. The NRA has patches that some of us wear; NWF could offer smaller patches for hats as fund raising items.

But we need to realize that not many hundreds of these things will ever sell. An even simpler, cheaper idea is a pin-on logo button for any hat or shirt, like political campaign buttons. Make them and "sell" them (a token reward for a donation) right at the gunshow booth. The button making kits and supplies are not expensive, and the logos could be made on any color copier, or even in black and white. I'm just tossing out ideas.....................elsullo :s0155:

My 5 cents... why not a baseball hat? I had one custom made by some folks from Gresham several Gun Shows ago who had a table on the far right side of the building but can't remember their name. If they are still coming to the show, (and find out who they are), we could pre-arrange to give them our business on the next gun show. That would allow for some flexibility with our individual tastes.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top