JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mr. Link,

I am wondering if you were the guy I spoke to at the gun show! I've passed out some of the cards you gave me and put a few in strategic locations at work.

I am like fruit fly - I forget names really quickly...
It was good to meet you folks! I hope we have some good get-together shooting events.

Anyways, I thought that some merchandise would be a great idea! I would love to have a hat, shirt (long sleeve or short), and even a bumper sticker or something. I think that would be some great advertising! (and you will make money doing it instead of paying for it)

Take care!

Casey

Mr. Link,

I am wondering if you were the guy I spoke to at the gun show! I've passed out some of the cards you gave me and put a few in strategic locations at work.

I am like fruit fly - I forget names really quickly...
It was good to meet you folks! I hope we have some good get-together shooting events.

Anyways, I thought that some merchandise would be a great idea! I would love to have a hat, shirt (long sleeve or short), and even a bumper sticker or something. I think that would be some great advertising! (and you will make money doing it instead of paying for it)

Take care!

Casey

It was either Nick or myself, but I believe I remember your name :s0155:

We'll definitely have some events as the weather warms up, and a few dinner meets to pass the time between now and then. Thanks for passing out the cards, I really appreciate it!

I like the tee shirt idea, the camo hat idea no so much unless it was a baseball hat and not like the pic on the first page. I would buy some t shirts and a baseball cap and wear them proud Im already dressed in camo most of the time so that works for me!!! Lets get this done!!!!!

My parents do custom embroidery on a huge variety of clothes and hats. Would be more expensive than cheap screen press stuff but also something that's worth wearing. Let me know if that sounds like what you had in mind. I can put you in contact with them.

another forum had a shirt for a time with the images of a mauser, mosin, arisaka, enfield, hakim, etc. then the forum name on the front. however, since the purpose of this forum is to promote the 2nd amendment, a scroll or other form of parcment with something catchy like "there's always a reason for the treason"

another forum had a shirt for a time with the images of a mauser, mosin, arisaka, enfield, hakim, etc. then the forum name on the front. however, since the purpose of this forum is to promote the 2nd amendment, a scroll or other form of parcment with something catchy like "there's always a reason for the treason"

Boy THAT line could be taken a LOT of different ways huh? I don't know whether to be offended, laugh at it, or agree wholeheartedly with it!! :eek:

It's PERFECT!!! :s0114: :D

Think Joss Whedon would mind if we borrowed some symbology:

61CZc0-WfLL._SS500_.jpg

or

200px-BrowncoatsFlag.png

Patches are easy, put them where you want. About a $1.50 each when you buy 200, less if you buy more. They will even help with the design for free.
Our motorcycle riding group just had a batch made up and they turned out great.
Lots of places on the big WWW.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top