JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
that made me think. why not do a NWFA raffle and have $5 or less tickets. It might bring in people that dont want to be a supporting member and it would raise money for the forum?
Keep in separate from the supporting member tickets.

that made me think. why not do a NWFA raffle and have $5 or less tickets. It might bring in people that dont want to be a supporting member and it would raise money for the forum?
Keep in separate from the supporting member tickets.

Raffles are regulated by the State(s) and generally only available for non-profits to raise money.

Just about! March 23rd. I was planning on figuring out what we can giveaway this weekend but I've been really sick. Unfortunately, it won't be as nice as the last giveaway (since our donations are down), but it'll still be something nice :)

Just about! March 23rd. I was planning on figuring out what we can giveaway this weekend but I've been really sick. Unfortunately, it won't be as nice as the last giveaway (since our donations are down), but it'll still be something nice :)

Either way, I have my tissue and whiskey bottle close by. :(

Okay... the 23rd came and went... so, what did I lose THIS time?? :s0001: :s0114:

Why not ask our sponsors and/or people here who own businesses to donate some promotional items, group memberships, gift certificates and/or whatever else they feel is appropriate? And if not just as a donation, then maybe in trade for membership or a banner here? :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top