Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Second Ammendment protects the rest

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Raiga90, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Raiga90

Raiga90 Western WA, US Member

I found this site on google, and I have to say I wish I'd found it sooner. I have always been pro-2nd but usually discussions quickly turn to political and legal arguments. I find the gun owner community, in what limited experience I have, to be just amazing. Whenever I go to the range everyone seems intent on having a good time and sharing experience and knowledge. As for myself I hope to be a welcome and productive member of this community. Also, I could use some help in figuring out how to navigate this site. Lastly, if there are any members in the eastern Washington/Tacoma/JBLM area I'd like to network with more shooters.

Brutus57 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Was born in T-town and when I lived in Puyallup S. hill joined the Tacoma Sportsman's club. Nice range a few years back but Nimbys were beginning to complain although it had been there probably 75 years or more at that point.

Brutus out.

3. Raiga90

Raiga90 Western WA, US Member

TSC is still going strong, I go there when my budget allows lol. First started going because it was the only range that would allow my Mosin, and now I go because its cheaper and doesnt require an expensive membership to shoot my AR

4. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard:thumbup:

5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Welcome from the central Oregon coast.