JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this site on google, and I have to say I wish I'd found it sooner. I have always been pro-2nd but usually discussions quickly turn to political and legal arguments. I find the gun owner community, in what limited experience I have, to be just amazing. Whenever I go to the range everyone seems intent on having a good time and sharing experience and knowledge. As for myself I hope to be a welcome and productive member of this community. Also, I could use some help in figuring out how to navigate this site. Lastly, if there are any members in the eastern Washington/Tacoma/JBLM area I'd like to network with more shooters.

Was born in T-town and when I lived in Puyallup S. hill joined the Tacoma Sportsman's club. Nice range a few years back but Nimbys were beginning to complain although it had been there probably 75 years or more at that point.

Brutus out.

TSC is still going strong, I go there when my budget allows lol. First started going because it was the only range that would allow my Mosin, and now I go because its cheaper and doesnt require an expensive membership to shoot my AR

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top