JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A growing trend for the positive.
https://sanctuarycounties.com/

2A-Sanctuary-Counties-National-Map-Update-01MAR2021-Medium-Resolution.jpg

At the rate things are going, we might need to think less in terms of 'red states' and start focusing on counties that respect the US Constitution in its entirety. Thanks for posting!

Pennsylvania didn't surprise me much, but I would have expected to see at least some green in New Hampshire or Maine. I need to read up on the methodology behind this map ...

At the rate things are going, we might need to think less in terms of 'red states' and start focusing on counties that respect the US Constitution in its entirety. Thanks for posting!
Agreed. To your point, the same site has branched out to include 'Constitutional Rights Sanctuaries':

High-fiving ourselves for 2A sanctuaries is only part of the fight. I think the site owner is trying to call attention to the need to consider things such as:

It's one thing to have the 'law' saying you can carry, own any weapon, stand your ground, etc., but it's another thing entirely when they drop some 4A, 5A and 6A violations on you in terms of Red Flag Laws. "Go ahead, get whatever weapon you want... but if someone doesn't like you, we'll take it away, take away your kids, etc".

"Use your (legal) weapon in a (legal) defensive encounter, and then we will bankrupt you and allow your family to get harassed" because DAs and judges decide to disregard the Constitution, break their oaths and instead engage in political activism.

By the same token, often via the same DAs, people riot (illegally) and face no prosecution. Nothing formal said they could do any of this, but the facts on the ground and the means in which things are enforced is vastly different.

Funding plays a part here too, and we do not have funding on our side. We will never outspend groups that are sympathetic to rioters and 'protestors', as they will happily bankroll bailing out dozens of offenders on any given night while you rot because your gofundme gets taken down in under 24 hours.

Equal protection under the law is dwindling in many places.

If all the world looked like Kansas, you could stand on a baseball pitcher's mound and see the back of your head
I see your point, but you mean Nebraska. They point out potholes to kids to prove the whole state/world isn't flat.

Noted the "midwest strip", Minn, Iowa, Mo, AR, La were free from pro-rights counties. Sad.

I really do object to using the word "sanctuary" this way.

None of those "sanctuaries" is going to prevent the BATF/FBI/etc. from kicking in your door, shooting your dog (or you) and taking your guns while the sheriff sits back and says "it wasn't me". :rolleyes:

I really do object to using the word "sanctuary" this way.

None of those "sanctuaries" is going to prevent the BATF/FBI/etc. from kicking in your door, shooting your dog (or you) and taking your guns while the sheriff sits back and says "it wasn't me". :rolleyes:
Probably not, just like the "sanctuary cities" in Cali don't allow criminals, sorry, illegals, to roam freely, stop ICE from enforcing the law, the police from arresting them, etc. But it IS a nice start.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top